Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

work again

I'm not enjoying my job. I think that can be sensed in the first entry I ever made. I have to say this system to test and test and test somemore for a job really isn't a lot of fun. People say how easy it is in the Public Service but I can tell you that any job is a job! Lately I want to change mine and any attempt I've made to change jobs I has met with the dreaded testing people. I'm sick of tests! Since last year I've tested about 20 times. Some are 3 + hours long others not even an hour, I've done tests at home and sent them back, I've done tests in rooms full of people and I've done testing in the smallest of rooms. I've been called for an interview to only find out that there was a testing component. I'm just plain sick of testing!!!!

Today I interviewed and I didn't feel great about it. I hope I gave enought to mark high. There are 4 people competing for it. I REALLY hope I get the job. Just in case I am going to contact my references and cross my fingers! Maybe I should't contact them?? Would that be bad luck???

Argue!

No comments: