Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 14, 2008

kids




My kids continue to surprise me while they grow, at 12 and 10 they can be really funny and sometimes a real pain. They say things and use words very effectively, they have better vocabulary than I do. Lately they say "now that's random" when you say something out of the blue. They also see things differently than I do and sometimes they see them like I used to see them. I learn from them and I hope they learned from me so far. They like to take photos and here are some of their photos. This one was on a walking trail







I think they have a real eye for things....






Sometimes I let them do something and it's like a flash back to when I was a kid. The rock they dive off for the first time I remember climing up to do the same....I notice this most often at the cottage where I grew up. They get to stages where I can let them go alone to the island or up the hill to the berries and I remember being there with my mom and alone....it brings me back seeing them excitted to go alone or try something the same way smells bring memories back.

No comments: