Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 3, 2011

making no sense...

I should not feel really sad and fed up with this life. I am going to Jamaica!

Again having problems getting my daughter to cooperate. Spending more than seems to be coming in. I try not to buy anything but the shoes are outgrown and the fees for things come due and I find myself getting really sad. I have to sell something this year that I regret having to sell but I need to get some of the debt down. I really thought I could sell a painting and break even but I think the revenue will be lower than I was hoping for.

I sometimes take them place I know will cost me money but I should not and I regret it somewhat but then I think it's just stuff. We never seem to enjoy life these days.

I hope I meet someone one of these days and that seems daunting since the time to date is not there and I miss my late husband so much I don't think I'll ever be there!

I have a trip coming up and I will try to keep things within reason on it so I don't end up with a ton of bills.

just not feeling great ....that's all.

No comments: