Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 7, 2011

Starting to feel it...

Not like the Black Eyed Peas...when they got a feeling! A small twinge and nerves is all my feeling is. I woke from exhaustion on the weekend to find a ton of snow had been dropped. Wow I thought that was behind us! I thought the rain would wash it all away! Instead I see that we have another few weeks of winter. it's both freaking cold and snowy as if I needed anything more than snowy to drive that thought home!

So in a few days I fly to Jamaica and I have not a single short, swim suit or pant packed!

Hockey was crazy with the 2 kids in a tourney at the same time and bball and soccer around that. I made lunches - I made a huge effort to make..... in that buying junk is too easy addictive bad for me and expensive!

I made dinner despite feeling tired, cleaned and vacuumed the floors and bathroom and tried to do all the laundry.

Fights continue for a daughter's clean room and I fear will not end soon. Son is coming a close second for crap in the basement and mess on the floor .....I cleaned garbage on Valentines day and a week later he started again!


I have learned I can block and unblock a cell phone whenever! YAY!Power comes from that ! Real Power!

Got nails done and hair done and now I need a tan ! I have the appointment on Weds for pedi/facial before my trip- pretty excited!

No comments: