Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

lost broken not working

I have a new set of phones that water spilled on this morning and they are not working.....
My kid got a new Ipod Touch last fall and cannot find it right now-
I tried to put up the gazebo I bought- it's 12 by 10 and our deck is too although I had a 10 by 10 on it last time and it was really old so when I replaced it I though why not get the longer one for the extra space....well it fits except that the lights mounted on the wall were in the way so I tried to take them apart and fit it through the metal and that worked but now I cannot get it back together, it's probably going to take a real electrician to put it together- The wall on the left side of the basement has a bunch of plugs that are not working anyway so I guess I will have one fix that too- I also need to to finish the painting and pay for the couch and trip- man- this is starting to add up! I wish things would stop going wrong! I get one thing done and 2 more crop up!

No comments: