Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 5, 2010

really ? back to that?

The "Hair Cut" issue came up again this week and all I can say about this is f-o!!!!

Wow how self centered can one person be? I haven't spoke to him unless I have to about work issues since he brought it up again this week in front of the whole office all the while trying to recruit a co worker to back him saying you laughed at it didn't you? ( you laughed at the stupid comment she ( me ) made. )
I can't get over the fact that almost four months have past and he's bringing it up again. Grow up the world does not revolved around you or your looks! Get over it-

Sadly my one coworker with whom I really get along is leaving and he plans to speak to the boss about my coworkers and the issues and exclusions and the aggressiveness and let the boss know know what's going on.

He never told me a thing about this until he was about to leave and it was such a relief to know I am not alone in feeling what I do. The person I think is cold - he feels he can't read her and he doesn't trust her- on the other person he says he feels know where it's coming from and there is so much transparency that he can read him and cut him off before he gets going.

I wish I was leaving too but with so much going on right now I can't add another stress~

No comments: