Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 15, 2010

tired again-

I am really tired- the time changed and I lost an hour but more than that I heard a bang last night while sleeping and the sleep after that was less than calming. I had dreams and and kept waking up and wondering what the noise was - I looked this morning and there was a light that I had hung under the cupboard that runs on batteries- My thought was in the case of power going out I could use it as a bathroom light- My daughter keeps taking the flashlights and I never find them or they are dead already- Anyway thanks to me being proactive and having a plan in case of a power outage- I did not sleep last night- Maybe had I gotten up and rested my mind at ease things would have been better- oh well morning came and I 'll get to bed early tonight I guess!

Tomorrow my new gazebo comes- -plus the kayaks! Ahh summer it seems to be really close ! Grass is popping out and things are moving along! Soon blooms and plants weeds and bugs and grass cutting - can't wait! :)

I wanted to clean the basement and pack up a bunch of stuff but that's the way things go sometimes....I ran out of time and when I take a day off I don't always have the energy to do anything else. I really look forward to the time when I can get another room done and go work out there....have all the junk at the back of the house all nicely stored on shelves......yes all that would be great!

No comments: