Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

weeks off I suppose

Last 2 weeks I went to the cottage and I painted whenever the weather was good- I painted the deck the sheds and the docks- well I helped the kids and I did it all together- it looks so good and I feel great that we got it all done- More than that I think my father is really happy we got it done- The only thing left is the dock- we used a 3 system stain on cedar and it got the first can but the 2nd and 3rd coats are still left to be done- I also should do the pergola as I noticed spots not done on that- whenever we get back up maybe I will look at getting that done-
We didn't relax that much but I think I'll book us a trip and see what happens with that! We did have a 2 weeks on a cruise and 2 weeks in Paris so it's no biggie that I worked a bit on this time off-

I also bought new comforters for the beds and they looked really good!

No comments: