Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Cat's and wine

The owner who gave us our cat due to her allergies was missing him and came to see him- they I should say as the whole family was there when I was expecting just one- either way the cat was a bit uncooperative b/c he wanted to go outside and instead of cuddling or looking any way like he missed them he hissed and growled. I suppose I should feel flattered. It could mean he likes it at out place....

Eventually the kids and hubby left and the lady sat with me and had wine and we literally hopped from deck to deck and back again following the cat so she could be with him. He's a good little boy and I would miss him too if I had to give him up so I sympathise.

We sat up and had fun and I really feel it this morning! I was tired yesterday but today I am like wiped right out.

My boy is at camp and I have to get him there for a set time so it means not dillydallying in the morning. It's noon and I am beat! I have a soccer game on tonight and I am looking forward to my bed although it will be 9 hours maybe more until that time!

No comments: