Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

sneak another one in before it's too late


I am burnt I am browned off that it is Sept tomorrow and I also got a bit too much sun yesterday- My girl did a photo shoot for the friend that works with a charity- see her on the bike...
My big tough guy cat has a black eye or something- He tangled with the unknown in the woods and looks like he got a few hits from the other guy-
My baby Kitty is sweet and snugly and loving and I wish she would stay the same forever- My old dog had a great trip to a city as few hours away with us and as always was the perfect gentle man. He sat through the drive enjoyed the grass at the soccer game took in a walk and a drink and then slept in the car quietly while we ate at a pub. The out door terrace was beside the car and we checked him a few times! It had cooled and the car was in the shade windows open-

I am tired as usual. School is on the way and so is a trip to Mexico- I just booked the kennel and I am ready for the surf!

No comments: