Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

house cleaned cottage stuff started -school too

We cleaned up then headed to the cottage- the clean up part ended badly I got to the end of my rope and I couldn't take it anymore- I get the "you should have said it this way" and the "you didn't tell me that" ( usually after I have told them 4-5 times to do something-

I get run down after a while- I am always running after someone giving a ride paying for a new something er other and when they get this they simply forget it it.....then I ask for something and it blows up up up!

Anyway- we ended up having a pretty nice stay a t the cottage and the weather wasn't great- rain! but between showers the grass was cut and the trampoline was taken in and the paddle boat done by my brother - I brought back a bunch of food and only left the basics and a few can goods that we will bring back next visit-

Last night the kids readied themselves for school and picked all the new pens and markers and highlighters for their pencil case and were pretty excited- I gave my girl a manicure at the cottage and then a pedicure at home and did some foil high lights in her hair! She felt good!

Big meeting coming up with work and a big bunch of things to do- furniture to be put together- wood bought and stacked and then painting ....ahhhh life !

No comments: