Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Mexico Saturday

Hell yes- I got to be getting my beach on!

I feel some days like jumping in the icy water river in my town and if that was the good idea you don't know what the bad ones are- and you don't want to.

I have kids that fight and lie and cheat and as much as I know that to be somewhat normal what a sister did to her brother was not so nice. She took his wallet and hid it - using the 100.oo he earned babysitting this summer and she let him take the heat for loosing the wallet all summer. Yep stood there silent while he was told he could not participate in things so long as the wallet was not found- he claimed that it was in his room- it probably was he just never knew that she took it- She spent to money- had nothing to show for it and cried when it was discovered. Now I have to find a fitting way to deal with this. How I miss my husband and all his wise ways and patience that I have none of.....I have cried all the way to work and home and sat in utter sadness by myself in the house. This is really hard-

So I try to focus on the good things and things like trips that I booked a long time ago......

No comments: