Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 15, 2010

just when you think it's going good......

So I thought I was cruising pretty well down the stress highway- I got home from a trip late one night the next day I was up and at it to get the electrical done- I finally peeked at the visa bill and was okay with it- not happy but okay.

I had gotten to a cottage to put stuff away, partook in the TG activities and made soups for the kids and the broth of two soups for friends.

I was getting some extra cleaning done- cleaned the fridge and the fronts of the kitchen cupboard doors and was keeping up at work and popping things in like no tomorrow into the calendar to be ready and know what's happening when-

Then it hit me 3 days of waiting for my kids to clean up and really clean up not this stuff it in the closet crap. Then the name calling started and they start fbombing me for things they should have done. lists 3 days old - not completed- rooms full of crap- then I start to fall back and then my legs give out and the next thing I know I am full out rolling backwards downhill hit and am crushed by the nastiness.

How can I do all I do for them- fix things make dinners ( that week roast chicken with mashed potatoes and the next day roast prime rib with boiled potatoes and veg and salads from the garden and then 2 home made soups.... )I made lunches included a pop and a chocolate bar as a surprise and then- they start swearing and calling me names and telling me to shut up.

I crashed hard and fast last night and it was very upsetting and I am really hurt by the kids. I don't know what to do....I miss my husband and I am angry and sad and lonely and hurt.

No comments: