Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 22, 2010

I wait for that day I am bored

I read somewhere that a lady was waiting for that day to come that she was bored and I thought - ya so am I but.....only if that means that the stuff I had to do is already done!

What a nice thought- I have to prepare the forest and house for the party and decide on the food and make it and buy all the things that I need like....ice and booze and ya- lots to do!

I have furniture to put together in the garage and wood to buy and stack- There's a bedroom to paint and boy the list still goes on doesn't it!

I want to clean basement and garage and get rid of stuff and clean closets and get rid of stuff- boy I cannot wait until all that is done and I can just be bored!!

I should be happy that I found a snow board for 180 for the girl and I just have to buy the bindings for the snowboard I got last year for the boy- I have new skis for my girl so I also have new skis for the boy in that he gets her old ones.

I need boots for his snowboard and a jacket but I also have until Xmas before the snow flies- or so I think /hope.

In a year and a half I had a lot done, replaced ,fixed. And yet I still have a lot to dooooooo tooooo

No comments: