Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 21, 2009

the big 25...

Well Christmas is around the corner and I found a nice gift for my parents and sent them to a private box at the Sens game- their own bathroom within the suite and being on the first floor is good for my dad who has bad knees. I think I did a good job getting them something nice- it's hard to do that for them- since they virtually no passtimes and only travel for fun. It even came with a parking pass.

Now I just need to get the wrapping paper and last couple of gifts and I need a few things for the dinners I will serve.... I will see my first Christmas alone in 15 years. It's not been easy to get in the spirit. I gave R her gift of a new snow coat since she was snoboarding all day and then felt I should give one to A too. I'm trying to decide if that means I need to get someting else or not...

No comments: