Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 7, 2010

feeling a little glum

Well after having a week of fighting with the kids to pick up the clothes they drop all over the house and having a look at the grass that needs to be cut and the house that needs to be clean and the laundry that needs to be done and knowing that gram pa needs help this weekend and I will have to go to the cottage and clean that- make beds and wash the stove and shelves and fridge put the stuff out that goes out- like solar lights and such- I am a little glum, I would like to sleep a bit and do nothing but that's not going to happen! I guess the bathrooms and vacuuming can get done tonight and maybe I can get the Grass cut too- I have 2 mowers and the second one was not starting the other day- If I can get it started then I can get part done and so can my son! Much faster :)

But still I am behind getting the taxes in and am still feeling way over extended.

The part about the coworker that I thought was a friend for the past 7 years stabbing me in the back- well that sucks too!

No comments: