Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 21, 2010

tired sore and looking forward to a long weekend

Last night I bought a new bunk bed for the cottage and was really happy to pick it up and deliver it all in the same night-only prob is the cottage is about an hour from the house add to that assemble and remove from car time and you get a late night! I am tired from the late night sore from the lifting and yes like I said looking forward to a long weekend!

I look forward to purchasing decent pillows for the bed as well as some new sheets tonight and washing them in time to put them straight on the bed! hurray! I also got some cool fireworks and groceries and they are all delivered to the cottage now!

Looking forward to spending the next few days there-

I got the garden in and planned to do the same at the cottage- a garden at each place will mean fresh produce and less dragging stuff from one to the other- I mean won't it be fun to just go pick a cucumber for the salad? numnum~

last week I got a lot done in there so this weekend should be way easier! Maybe some painting!

Either way can't complain about the cottage when it's gonna be a hot summer and things will be way more fun! Last year I lost my love and had a freezing wet yucky summer- this year I only hope that it will get better for us all-

No comments: