Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 17, 2010

ok we need to talk- god I hate those words!

So the person that spoke about me to their boss now knows that I know they spoke about me to their boss. So she says we need to talk. Why do I feel so sick at the thought? I was the one that got burned by her.
Well that's just stupid I know but that's the way I work sometimes.

Ok good things- I got grass cut at the cottage and my brother got most of the water on. ( one tap to fix)
We got the cover on the boat ( that was stitched up and fixed the broken pipe that held it)and the boat in the water- I scrubbed most of the sinks and bathrooms and vacuumed the floors and now plan to replace the other beds-cause I just got a new mattress set- yay!
I swept out the gazebo and put the chairs around with small tables and it's all set to party! Ok maybe not to party but it's nice to sit in- without the bugs- I got the trampoline in the water....and the cover is in for the recliner that has splits on the arms but is otherwise still really comfy!

At home I patched all the pee dead grass with soil and seed and top seeded the rest of the yard and spread 30 bags of red cedar mulch on the gardens thus keeping some of the weeds down- still work to be done but it's less this way-

I need to clear the rest of the gardens and get planting now- we are pretty close to plants going in and I even have the peat moss and sheep manure to mix in like my husband used to do- he'd be pretty happy with that, maybe even surprised that I would still do it his way - I miss him more as time goes on not less.

Sadly my glass candles stands ( well glass tops metal stands actually) were knocked over and broken and Pier one doesn't just replace the glass....or does it? I went by and they said they might be able to do that! So I got 2 more to replace the broken ones and if they do allow the glass replaced I'll have 2 new candle holders for the other deck! :)

No comments: