Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 4, 2010

week day off


I felt lousy and so did the kids- we were all off yesterday and RJ was off with me the day before- what did I get done? Sleep! I think every so often I need to just sleep like a teenager and stay in bed and cut off the world until afternoon. I felt rather guilty but then I was starting to feel really emotional and it combined with aches and pains and no appetite translated into a mild flu.

I got some money transferred into my account from the investor's group that's holding it and paid off a credit line I had tapped into. Now I have a couch to pay for then flights and spending money for the trip to the Keys to worry about- as well as the painters coming and next week and money for the probation fees and I was thinking about framing some room in the basement to work out in....but in the mean time I feel better with all credit cards paid off ( except the flights I booked today) and the credit line at Zero!

Other than that we booked our flights and the cruise is paid for and I am really looking forward to this vacay!
I looked at my holidays and noted that I have a few compressed day I can use and a few bonus days like the personal and volunteer days so that minimizes my holidays taken. This is really good because then I can take summer vacation to care for the kids!

No comments: