Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

facebook as a good thing...


Today I looked at the FB pages of a few friends and I was saddened to see the guy friend I had at this age is with some young girl- who worked in makeup no less... I mean really? She even has herself in a fur coat off her bare shoulders as her profile pic, bare as in she looks naked. Sad really- I always thought the kind of men to look a the younger trophy girl were old men....not my friends. Makes me feel old and past my expiration date. Another friend looks reat in her bikini pics- this made me feel even worst since it's not all women my age it's just the ones like me who are was fatter and less youthful looking I guess.


Well as a good thing the FB cartoon posting reminded me of G- Force and that made me smile- I even watched an old clip of the show on you tube- It was fun and it felt familiar and good.

No comments: