Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

One more for today


I would like to say that I doubt anyone reads this- I haven't shared it with anyone and every time I think about it I kinda cringe and decide not to. It's really strange that I can write my thoughts to cyber space and never tell my family. As I said before I let the man I loved be my best friend for 15 years and now I don't have one anymore. He's dead and I struggle.

Wow went in a different direction there than I intended.

Ok I am proud of myself. I am not one for following a pattern- no coffee no tea no cigarettes and yes sometimes I drink but not every night and never the same thing over and over-
and so the fact that I have continued to blog to no one but myself and whatever random person reads it- which I doubt anyone does. I am proud that I have kept it up. and more than ever that I have done more than one a month worth thus more than 12 and even more than 2 per month worth- ( more than 24) and I want to try to get a few more in the next weeks before this blog passes onto the 4th calendar year of it's life.

I know my spelling sucks I learned in French first! C'est la vie comme on dirais en francais!

No comments: