Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

#$%^& to do list


Get off my back I say not to a monkey but a to do list;

get tree- not just any tree but a tree from a farm I must cut it myself so says my son-
get the tree up and get it decorated probably mostly while telling them stop texting!
get baking! I have not made a single thing- I have to at least make roll cookies it's tradition using the old Tupperware roll cookie cutters - I have these exact ones and I even found a second set to pass some along to my kids when they have families so they will each have a set!
get the decos that are still laying on the floor up to the places they belong- it's mainly the garland for the railing
get the rest of the furniture put together and pick out paint and pick out fabric for curtains and get the room painted!
wash the floor clean the house joy oh joy!

make some food have a party- pass out.

No comments: