Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 17, 2011

flu bug -

All got the stomach flu and I was out a few days- I did have time to get a few things done though- even the few hours extra that i was home were enough to clean a few things and cook a few things- I made a few soups and got caught up on some odd jobs- I wish I was a stay at home mom- even with the kids in school I would like to able to cook and clean and have a restful relaxing place to live in - I can feel the pressures of when we need to do things and we are busy with sports and work- If I had the same insurance amount on my husband as I do on myself I could probably have stayed home a few years until things got settled- I really wish we had Mortgage insurance and I would have had that paid out and I could really have afforded to take the time off-

What I would love to do right now if move somewhere hot and interesting- and do a job that is just as boring as mine but with that bonus of location! The winter is killing me with the cold and the dark. I really am starting to feel old!

No comments: