Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I threw my tam in the air!

Just like Mary Tyler More I did it! I got everything done just in time!

I got the presents wrapped and the trees done and the dinner for 17 went smoothly! I was tired and sick and run down so bad that the rest of the week I slept and did not much else!

Mom did little to help. Just showed up and then sat there and enjoyed her self. She did even less to clean up and made faces that my gravy wasn't good and stupid comments about the fact that I haven't sent cards. Haven't heard from her since. Not even a thanks-you.
The clean up went on for a few days and the times I wasn't cleaning up I was sleeping.

I managed one trip to bring the kids to ski- they must have thrown my snow pants out with the ones they got rid of ...because I cannot find them so I could not go.

They did have friends over and went shopping and that's all I can do. Next year I will decline the party be at my house and let someone else do the whole thing. I will not have a lot to do and I will not have to rush and that....will be my present to me.

No comments: